How do individuals stay positive in a world full of negativity? Over the last twenty years, there’s been a remarkable shift in the number of negative stories and situations highlighted in the news, on the radio, and on the internet. It can really take a toll on one’s thoughts, feelings, emotions and overall well-being.
Unfortunately, it’s also taken a toll on talk of adoption. With technology and information so readily available, people have constant access to articles and studies that speak of adoption’s hardships. It’s easy to get lost in a world full of skepticism.
Adoption Choices of Texas knows this! That’s why we’re here to dispel the negativity surrounding adoption. And while there are several benefits of adoption, these are the ones we feel are most important.
Benefits for Birth Parents
- Younger birth parents have more opportunity to fulfill their lifelong dreams, such as continued education and career aspirations.
- Birth parents can rest assured knowing that their child is safe and loved, and will have opportunities and benefits that they were unable to give him or her.
- Financial assistance, including free housing, can be provided. This gives birth parents the comfort and security of home.
- All legal expenses and attorney fees will be paid.
- Adoption allows birth parents the opportunity to bring happiness to others by helping them grow their family.
Benefits for Adoptive Parents
- Adoption helps adoptive parents experience the joys and blessings of adding a child to their family. For them, it fulfills a life-long dream!
- It allows them the opportunity to observe and experience aspects of pregnancy and related experiences that would not otherwise be possible.
- Through adoption, adoptive parents are able to experience the absolute joy of raising a child in their home. Especially when having a child seems impossible due complications.
- Same sex couples, infertile couples, and single adoptive parents are given the opportunity to experience and observe the gifts of children and family first hand.
Benefits for Adoptees
- Adoption gives children the kind of loving home and family life that they enjoy and appreciate for life. Research has shown that the majority of adopted children are well adjusted, bonded with their families, and happy with their lives.
- Because adoptive parents must pass a rigorous home study process, adoptees have the financial resources needed to give them a comfortable life. Their adoptive parents may not be rich, but they’ll be gainfully employed and able to provide all the necessities as well as some extras.
- Adoptees have a greater probability of a good education and future opportunities in life. Through adoption, they have better access to provided experiences that will help them become successful.
- Adoptees are given the attention, love, and support they need and deserve.
- As a bonus, they may even be placed in a home that includes siblings!
The Benefits of Adoption
The benefits of adoption are endless, bringing a positive ending to unplanned pregnancies! This beautiful act benefits everyone involved, including birth parents, adoptive parents, and adoptees. Adoption Choices of Texas is here for you! Call us 855-304-4673 (HOPE), or email us.