Facing an unplanned, unexpected, or unwanted pregnancy? Are you unsure whether you can raise your unborn child? Do you want to know what options are available to you?
Adoption Choices of Texas does more than provide adoption services. Our compassionate counselors are committed to helping you make the best possible decisions for you and your baby — whether that means placing your baby for adoption or not.
If you are pregnant and thinking about adoption, here’s what you can expect with Adoption Choices of Texas:
- Options counseling to help you decide whether an adoption plan is best for you and your child
- No pressure to place your baby for adoption; you are never obligated to choose adoption and may discontinue the adoption process at any time
- Free adoption services as well as financial assistance throughout your pregnancy
- Completely confidential assistance; the information you share with us will not be shared with anyone
- Proactive adoption planning so you can provide the type of life and future you want for your child
- Control of the adoption process, including the adoptive parents you choose for your baby and the type of relationship you want to have with them during and after the adoption
- 24/7 access to your adoption social worker so you can get the support you need, when you need it
- All the time and help you need to decide whether placing your child for adoption is right for you
As you consider choosing adoption for your baby, you may want to review profiles and photos of our waiting adoptive families.
If you would like more information about how to place a baby for adoption with us, or if you need help exploring your unplanned pregnancy options, you may contact us confidentially by completing this form with your contact information. A social worker will contact you within one business day to respond to your questions.