Choosing an Adoption Agency
Whether you are prospective adoptive parents or a birth mother considering adoption, you need to start somewhere. The best place to start is with Adoption Choices of Texas, because we are real people, just like you! Many of us have personal experience with adoption as well as higher learning, years of experience, and the expertise to serve you through the adoption process. Because of these characteristics, we will be able to provide you with an adoption agency that is perfect for your unique situation.
Why Choose Adoption Choices of Texas?
All of our adoption agencies are licensed by the State of Texas to provide professional, full-service adoption assistance statewide. We know that you are seeking our help during a time of crisis, and our goal is meet your needs and address your concerns quickly and with compassion.
We understand that every family, and every adoption plan, is unique.
At Adoption Choices of Texas, we do not have cookie cutter adoption plans or a one size fits all mentality. As a result, we work closely with adoptive parents AND birth parents to help you make an adoption plan that meets your needs. Our relationship with you comes with care and compassion.
We proudly assist lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender (LGBT) individuals and couples. Our staff does not discriminate. We will be able to accommodate your needs regardless of your sexual orientation. If you are interested in having a LGBT couple adopt your baby, Adoption Choices of Texas is your best option!
Our adoption agencies are honored that you have chosen to gather more information on us and our services. The home study process and the application process is the same for all those applying with our agency.
How our adoption agency supports both birth and adoptive parents
Birth Parents, we understand how much stress an unplanned pregnancy can bring. It is our goal to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout the adoption process. To achieve this, we may be able to provide you with a few services, including:
- A personal adoption specialist to meet with you and provide helpful, friendly, and compassionate advice. We have qualified adoption counselors in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Amarillo areas who are waiting to serve you
- Assistance with living and medical expenses during pregnancy
- Freedom to choose the adoptive family you want and design a personalized birth and adoption plan
- Consultation with an independent attorney
Adoptive Parents, we know that deciding to adopt is not an easy choice, and finding an agency to help make your adoption journey a success can be difficult. At Adoption Choices of Texas, we have helped loving families from coast to coast achieve their dream of parenthood. We will help you prepare for an adoption plan and will support you throughout the adoption process. To help you build your family, here are some more of the services we provide:
- Adoption education that will clearly explain the adoption process, and help you make the adoption plan that is right for you
- Create an adoptive parent profile that will reflect your commitment to making or growing your family
- Provide a thorough home study that meets Texas and interstate requirements
- Full-service adoption placement
- Post adoption support to guide you through the legal process of making a permanent addition to your family
We work with parents in almost every state to help you grow your families.
It’s simple – call or text us! 512-201-4400