Can You Give a 1-Year-Old Up for Adoption in Texas?
Yes, you can place a 1 year old up for adoption in Texas and we are local, private adoption agencies that can provide the support you need. It is never too late to choose to place your baby for adoption in Texas. You deserve the same adoption services, support, and counseling as any other birth mother. And remember, you are giving up! You are choosing to create an adoption plan for your child – a brave and selfless choice!
Placing a 1 Year Old Up for Adoption
Putting a 1-year-old up for adoption is similar to a newborn or infant adoption. There are a few difference considering at this point, your child has documents that will need transferred such as birth certificates and medical records. But don’t worry! Adoption Choices of Texas has the experience to help! Many of our professionals have placed a child for adoption or adopted a child. We offer a unique, first-hand level of support and compassion to ensure that your adoption experience is safe and not only are you confident with your decision but it gives you hope for a better future.
How do I Put My 1 Year Old Child Up for Adoption?
If you know that parenting is no longer an option, the Texas adoption process is possible. While most of Adoption Choices of Texas adoptions are newborn adoption, we can still help if you want to place your toddler for adoption and we have loving, waiting adoptive families. During the adoption process, you will have the same rights and the same control as any mother who is placing her child for adoption. You also deserve the same respect and support! With Adoption Choices of Texas you will:
- Create an adoption plan
- Choose the adoptive family that you think is best for your child
- Choose an open, semi-open, or closed adoption
- Receive financial support
- Receive professional counseling and support
- Have resources and adoption experts on your side to help every step of the way!
When placing a 1 year old for adoption, there are a few extra steps to the Texas adoption process. You will work with one of our adoption specialists to:
- Obtain a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- See who is listed as the father on your child’s birth certificate
- Provide information about (any) father who has provided child support
- Obtain medical records for your child
- Provide documentation of where the child has lived from birth to present
- Assess who has had custody or care of the child from birth to present
- Determine who has provided financial and emotional support for this child from birth to present
With the right adoption agencies in Texas on your side, the extra steps to give up your child for adoption are not so tiresome and will result in giving your child the best chance at the life she deserves – the life that you want for her!
Choosing Adoption Choices of Texas to Place Your 1 Year Old for Adoption
As an expectant woman or birth parent, to learn more about adoption, contact Adoption Choices of Texas. You can call us at 888-307-3340, text us at 888-307-3340, or email us here. If you are hoping to adopt, please visit us here. We look forward to helping you through your adoption journey! Adoption Choices of Texas es la única agencia de adopción con servicios completamente en esapñol en el estado de Texas. Si está embarazada y necesita ayuda, llámenos o envíenos un mensaje de texto y uno de nuestros especialistas en adopción podrá ayudarlo. Para obtener más información sobre el proceso de adopción como una mujer embarazada o una madre biológica, comuníquese con Adoption Choices of Texas. Para español llamar: 888-510-5029